Choose from a wide range of laser engraver products, including our newest lasers - the Fusion M2 Series!
Engrave items with a graphic laser machine at the highest resolution, even when running at the highest speeds.
Laser engrave a wide range of products, from models, to awards, to glass engraving and more.
Laser Engraving Systems: Learn how to use an Epilog Laser to laser designs, etch logos and engrave photos.
Are you looking for a laser that can engrave cut wood, acrylic, plastic, marble, leather, paper, fabric and much more? You can use an Epilog Laser engraver to etch intricate designs in all of these materials and many more.
Attached to your computer just like a printer, the system will cut designs you create in most graphic software programs. Set up your page size to the size of the piece you are engraving, create your image, and print it to the laser - it will even cut many of the materials with the same system!
The best way to describe how our lasers work is to compare the system to your printer. Using similar technology, we take the images you typically print to paper, but instead we fire a CO2 laser beam that engraves and cuts your design on a wide variety of materials.
- Laser: CO2 laser source, 30-120 watts
- Engraving Materials: Wood, acrylic, plastic, glass, leather, corian, fabric, coated metals, anodized aluminum, ceramics, mylar, pressboard and more.
- Cutting Materials: Wood, acrylic, plastic, delrin, cloth, leather, melamine, paper, rubber, veneer, cork and more.
The Advantages of CO2 Laser Engraving
- The laser uses a beam of light as the engraving tool, so no part of the machinery actually touches the material being engraved.
- You don't need a special system to hold down your engraving material, and there are less consumables with an Epilog laser system.
- Laser engraving produces a permanent, crisp, highly detailed mark, engraving images at up to 1200 dots per inch.
- The engraving quality is unmatched for reproducing graphics.
- Lasers provide an extremely fast way to customize your products. With a laser system, if you want to engrave multiple pieces, you can quickly create a jig to hold the products in place, place the jig in the laser, and engrave as many pieces as will fit in the engraving table.
We manufacture three different product lines of laser engraver systems to meet your needs. From our desktop Zing Laser Series to our top-of-the-line Fusion M2 laser engraver machines, you'll find the right laser system to etch your products.
Photo to Laser Engraving in a Few Easy Steps
Start by Importing your image into CorelDRAW, Adobe Illustrator or a similar design program. Set your page size to the size of the piece you are engraving.
Convert the photo to grayscale. Since we are engraving on anodized aluminum for this example, we have inverted the image.
Configure the laser engraver's speed and power, using the suggested settings in the owner's manual, then send the print job to the laser machine for engraving.
Complete the laser project by choosing your print job from the laser menu and pushing the go button for the engraving to begin.
Your work is done! With these few, simple steps, you have created a stunning engraving that will last a lifetime!
What is the highest resolution engraving an Epilog can produce?
An Epilog Laser system can engrave up to 1200 dots per inch, which allows you to achieve the highest quality engraving on the market. Even at the highest speeds, our lasers will etch with the highest precision.
Why are your laser engraving systems better than a glass laser tube?
By using laser tubes that are made of metal with ceramic components, we are able to fire our lasers at a much faster rate than glass laser tubes, which provide us with much higher quality when engraving. Also our laser tubes are all air-cooled - no water cooling required.
Where can I get more information or set up a demonstration?
Fill out the form near the top of this page and we'll send you laser engraved and cut samples and a full product line brochure that will show you what you can do with a laser engraving machine.